Civilization V patchato a breve
Nonostante siano passate solo poche settimane dall’uscita di Civilization V, l’altissima attenzione degli appassionati della saga di Sid Meier per i dettagli e la complessità della struttura di gioco dell’ultimo capolavoro di Firaxis Games hanno indotto gli sviluppatori statunitensi ad attivarsi immediatamente per realizzare una patch cumulativa da pubblicare a breve per risolvere tutta una
Nonostante siano passate solo poche settimane dall’uscita di Civilization V, l’altissima attenzione degli appassionati della saga di Sid Meier per i dettagli e la complessità della struttura di gioco dell’ultimo capolavoro di Firaxis Games hanno indotto gli sviluppatori statunitensi ad attivarsi immediatamente per realizzare una patch cumulativa da pubblicare a breve per risolvere tutta una serie di bug e per rendere più “coerenti” alcuni parametri.
Proprio per il volume spropositato di modifiche più o meno importanti da apportare all’impianto di gioco di Civilization V, la patch in questione non ha ancora una data d’uscita precisa: per sapere però quali e quanti novità verranno introdotte con questa mega-patch correttiva, potete sempre seguirci dopo la pausa (la lista, divisa per categorie e tratta direttamente dal forum ufficiale di 2K Games, purtroppo è disponibile solo in lingua inglese).
Civilization V: le novità della prossima patch
* Fix for production prompt that sometimes appears with newly created puppet states that could stop the player from being able to end the turn.
* Aircraft banner corrections – now when you rebase an aircraft, the number will move with it.
* Resource icons now come up with Ctrl-R again, instead of sharing the same button with Build Roads.
* Selecting a great general will no longer cause yield icons to appear.
* Added option to disable auto-unit cycling.
* Fix for full-screen game when running dual monitors. Previously, the curser could scroll off the “open” side, and not be able to scroll the map in that direction.
* Misc additional fixes to mouse controls, and other interface issues.
* Rounded out financial information in the Economic Overview screen. Details now provided on the amount of gold provided by each city, the cost of buildings in each city, etc.
* Auto-populate save menu with save file name
* Allow selection of other cities by hex from within the city screen
* Added detailed trade route info to Economic Overview screen
* Added new tab to the Economic Overview Screen: “Resources & Happiness.”
* Added option to activate the mp score list in single player (for “always up” score similar to Civ IV).
* The Annex/Puppet/Raze popup now indicates how much extra Unhappiness will be assumed with each action.
* Category list now displays correctly
* “Installed” panel now displays ALL versions of a mod but prevents the user from enabling multiple versions.
* Workers – Added option to force workers to ignore manually made improvements (so they don’t change what you decide was best for a plot).
* Workers – Fixed bug where number of turns to complete were incorrect in build action button tool-tip.
* Economy – Fixed bug where players could disband a single unit, and not see the economic return until disbanding 1 more.
* Economy – Increased city wealth setting to 25%
* Economy – Multiple fixes to the way trade-routes are tabulated and recognized.
* Economy – Can now sell Buildings in a city (to help lower maintenance for obsolete buildings later in the game).
* Trade – Found and corrected a Trade problem that could cause your Resource inventory to multiply.
* City States – Fixed a bug where you could not gift aircraft to city states.
* Military – Medic promotion now only provides healing bonus for adjacent units.
* Military – Fix for Minuteman movement.
* Military – Correct promotions for “archer-like” units (horse archers, chariots).
* Military – Embarked units will no longer slow enemy land units
* Military – Improved unit cycling logic. Camera will jump around much less.
* Balance – Engineers +1 hammer
* Military – Better handling of unit need (navy vs land, etc.) .
* Military – AI will tend to build ships to deal with blockaded cities more often
* Military – Corrected an issue hampering movement of AI armies, especially when in close proximity to enemy forces
* Diplomacy – AI will be more reluctant to offer or accept open border agreements with more powerful opponents.
* Diplomacy – Fix for never ending deals (peace, research agreements, etc).
* City – City specialization and city focus improvements.
* City – Cities that are Avoiding Growth will not grow while that option is selected
* Workers – Priority of trading posts reduced, and rebalanced priorities on other improvements
* Workers – Improved the path-finding mechanic when building route-to roads improved, including a large performance increase when evaluating road-pathing.
* City – Make sure Puppets don’t construct buildings that require Resources.
* City – Add a Puppet city strategy that turns off training buildings and emphasizes gold.
* Exploit – Fix for gifting unit exploit
* Chat – Color-coding, sound alerts, etc., added for in-game chat system, including a larger window.
* Deals – Additional deal validation put in place to verify deals before they are committed
* Research treaties that end because you declare war will no longer grant the free tech
* Save/Load – Fix for corrupted saves being experienced by some players in late-game.
* Map – Huge map crash-during-load fix that were reported on some specific systems.
* Map – Terrain caching fix that could cause problems for certain video cards (the “glowing red orbs” seen on the map are an indicator of this).
* Map – Fix for the low res terrain that appears the first time the game is run (terrain tiles would not load in anything but low-res the first time you play on some computer configurations)
* Strategic View – Crash fix for units rendering in background.
* Strategic View – Fix for selecting units either standing on a city plot, or garrisoned in the city plot.
* Eyefinity – Better handling of leader scenes when using Eyefinity displays.
* Tutorials – Many tutorial tweaks and adjustments.
* Multiple crash fixes.
* Taller than wide map crash fix.