Gran Turismo 6: svelata la lista dei trofei
Tutti i trofei di Gran Turismo 6 per PlayStation 3, in uscita il prossimo 6 dicembre.
Come spesso accade con titoli particolarmente attesi, anche per Gran Turismo 6 è finita online la lista dei trofei. Obiettivi legati naturalmente alla piattaforma PlayStation 3, dove il gioco targato Polyphony Digital arriverà il prossimo 6 dicembre, spostando l'attenzione dalla neoarrivata PlayStation 4.
Nessuna particolare rivelazione, in realtà, visto che si tratta di un gioco di guida, se non la conferma che all'interno di Gran Turismo 6 saranno presenti anche tracciati lunari, percorribili grazie al Lunar Roving Vehicle LEV-001 ‘71.
Di seguito l'elenco completo degli obiettivi, forniti dal solito Exophase.
I trofei di Gran Turismo 6
- Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy
Earn all trophies in Gran Turismo 6.
- Novice Graduation (Bronze)
Complete Novice Class in Career Mode.
- Careerist: National B (Bronze)
Complete National B Class in Career Mode.
- Careerist: National A (Bronze)
Complete National A Class in Career Mode.
- Careerist: International B (Silver)
Complete International B Class in Career Mode.
- Careerist: International A (Gold)
Complete International A Class in Career Mode.
- Finale (Silver)
Unlock the ending movie.
- Grand Finale (Gold)
Unlock the long version of the ending movie.
- All-Gold National B License (Bronze)
Get a gold award in every test for the National B License.
- All-Gold National A License (Bronze)
Get a gold award in every test for the National A License.
- All-Gold International B License (Bronze)
Get a gold award in every test for the International B License.
- All-Gold International A License (Silver)
Get a gold award in every test for the International A License.
- All-Gold S License (Gold)
Get a gold award in every test for the S License.
- Twinkle Twinkle: 25 Stars (Bronze)
Earn a total of 25 stars.
- Starstruck: 100 Stars (Bronze)
Earn a total of 100 stars.
- Star Attraction: 200 Stars (Bronze)
Earn a total of 200 stars.
- Star Attraction: 300 Stars (Bronze)
Earn a total of 300 stars.
- Moon Mission Accomplished! (Bronze)
Complete all the Lunar Exploration missions.
- Goodwood Regular (Bronze)
Take part in the Goodwood Hillclimb in a variety of cars.
- First of Many! (Bronze)
Win your first race.
- Series Champion (Bronze)
Become the overall winner of a championship event.
- Two-Car Garage (Bronze)
Purchase your second car.
- Speed Demon (Bronze)
Break the 186 mph (300km/hr) barrier, in a car not specially provided for an event.
- 111 Meters a Second (Bronze)
Break the 249 mph (400km/hr) barrier, in a car not specially provided for an event.
- Down the Road and Back (Bronze)
Travel 62 miles (100km) in total.
- Route Master (Bronze)
Travel 2,451 miles (3,945km) in total – the length of America’s infamous Route 66.
- Autobarmy (Bronze)
Travel 7,903 miles (12,718km) in total – the length of the Autobahn.
- Amateur Collector (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 10 cars.
- Serious Collector (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 50 cars.
- Fanatical Collector (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 100 cars.
- Valued Customer (Bronze)
Spend a lot of credits on tuning and maintenance.
- VIP Customer (Bronze)
Spend even more credits on tuning and maintenance.
- Angel Investor (Bronze)
Spend an insane amount of credits on tuning and maintenance.
- Snappy Dresser (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 5 racing suits and helmets.
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 20 racing suits and helmets.
- Accident Prone (Bronze)
Bump into cones or other obstacles 500 times.
- Walking Disaster Zone (Bronze)
Bump into cones or other obstacles 5,000 times.
- Who’s Laughing Now? (Bronze)
Go into the final round of a championship in third place or lower, and emerge as overall champion.
- By the Skin of Your Teeth (Bronze)
Reach the finish line and win with 1% or less of your fuel remaining.
- Half a Second Clear (Bronze)
Get a time at least 0.5 seconds faster than the target time in any license test.
- It’s All in the Wrist (Bronze)
Win a race with a PP limit of 550 or more in a car with at least 50 PP fewer than the race limit.
- David and Goliath (Bronze)
Win a race with a PP limit of 620 or more in a car with at least 100 PP fewer than the race limit.
- 0.01 Seconds! (Bronze)
Win a race by a margin of 0.01 seconds or less.
- Three Miraculous Laps (Bronze)
Record a lap time that’s within 0.2 seconds of the best lap time for three consecutive laps.
- Three of a Kind (Bronze)
Register a lap record where the three digits after the decimal point are the same.
- High Flyer (Bronze)
Perform a jump with an air time of a second or more.
- Trailblazer (Bronze)
Win a non-time-limited race having overtaken a car that is a full lap behind you.
- One-Make Wonder Win (Bronze)
Come from behind to win right at the finish line of a one-make race.
- Old Dog, New Tricks (Bronze)
Win a race in a car built in 1959 or earlier.
- Hidden Gem (Bronze)
Bump into the tires painted GT6 blue that sit by the side of one of the tracks.
- One Giant Leap (Bronze)
Make a jump of three seconds or more in low-gravity conditions.